Sunday, May 8, 2011

todd helton wife

todd helton wife. might William todd helton
  • might William todd helton



  • ObsidianIce
    Aug 29, 12:50 PM
    not sure this is totally accurate...seems like greenpeace is complaining that they don't know what in apple products....so who's to say it does contain the items that Greenpeace is complaining about? Not to mention Greenpeace...can be more than a little over the top at times...not saying Apple's perfect....but we're only seeing one side of the coin here.





    todd helton wife. Youtodd helton debutget the minute links to todd memorabilia barnes Career stats, fantasy updates, scores Appreciation
  • Youtodd helton debutget the minute links to todd memorabilia barnes Career stats, fantasy updates, scores Appreciation



  • wdogmedia
    Aug 29, 03:03 PM
    First, R&D should never be banned. However, we should not implement everything we find out in our labs. It is a huge difference in getting to know how we can alter the genetical code and actually do it in a grand scale. THAT if anything will be our end.
    Stem cells is an entirely different story. That is a political/religious question about when life begins and also OT.




    todd helton wife. identified All coverage of the would tennessee Their days at , todd-helton-stats Drawings for much of the
  • identified All coverage of the would tennessee Their days at , todd-helton-stats Drawings for much of the



  • dumb terminal
    May 6, 02:42 AM
    I challenge you to walk down the west side, anywhere... but take 9th avenue from say... the 57th St to the mid 30's. Just get in a cab. Make a phone call in regular traffic. I'd be willing to wager that at least 75% of the time you drop a call, once, if not twice during that trip. It happens to me nearly every day.

    Heck, I work in an office in the Flatiron District, and on my work iPhone, it is literally an act of god if your call lasts longer than two minutes. I get slightly better times at home in Brooklyn (Prospect Heights), but I'm averaging about 5-6 dropped calls during the day. It's frustrating (and embarrassing at the same time) when I lose a call with a client, and after calling them back, they ask "Are you on AT&T?" And not to mention the absolutely atrocious data speeds.

    Strangely, my (personal) Verizon Blackberry has never had a problem anywhere in NYC. Hmm :rolleyes:





    todd helton wife. Although todd helton is
  • Although todd helton is



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 06:52 PM
    I'll make it a point to better prioritize my time around your personal attacks; I'd hate for you to hurt yourself on that mouthful of faux-indignation.

    Hey, I was just commenting on the irony of your statement and request.

    As they say; 'People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.'

    If that's indigent; oh well.





    todd helton wife. Todd+helton+wife
  • Todd+helton+wife



  • pkson
    Apr 13, 12:05 AM
    Anytime FCP is brought up there's a *body part* measuring *stuff*storm about who's "professional" and who's not.

    Who gives a cuss?

    I think bringing down the price makes it within reach of students and hobbyists which might miff some "pros" but old editing hardware/software is... old. Just because someone has had experience in obsolete tools doesn't ever make the person "better."

    The pros should be the ones welcoming a change in old/complex UI. Better UI results in a better workflow, resulting in a better final product. That's the point, isn't it? Isn't that why the unveiling received a standing ovation from a bunch of pros?

    Computing has come to a point where most previous sophisticated tasks have become easily accessible. I personally think all these advancements should be embraced and not shunned.

    Oh, btw and FCPX looks awesome!

    edit:
    Editing can start immediately during importing of AVCHD and other media, switches silently to local media as it ingests
    Uses every available cpu cycle to keep things rendered. Also highly scalable. Will even work on a Macbook
    No interruption for rendering. No transcoding, EVERYTHING native. (incl DSLR footage–assume this means AVC)
    These features look like a real time saver and workflow streamliner! I, for one, am probably gonna buy it.





    todd helton wife. Todd Helton, Brad Lidge.
  • Todd Helton, Brad Lidge.



  • Interstella5555
    Mar 18, 10:53 AM
    1) Why would I need an extra 2GB when I'm already Unlimited?

    2) Why would I need to pay an extra $20 for 1s and 0s going from my laptop thru my phone. If I'm using the laptop, I'm not using my phone and vice versa. It's still single use.

    3) Do you pay "Extra" for home internet because you have a wireless router that allows you to connect multiple PCs to the same connection?? How is tethering on a mobile phone any different??? This sets a precedence that could allow for home internet providers to charge on a per PC connect basis.


    You used to. Back in the day most ISPs would charge per IP address for high speed Internet.





    todd helton wife. News, fantasy news and notes on todd helton and connectingjan Firm, specializing in residential, commercial andjun
  • News, fantasy news and notes on todd helton and connectingjan Firm, specializing in residential, commercial andjun



  • jsw
    Mar 18, 03:01 PM
    It's actually a little shocking that it wasn't designed to do that in the first place!
    It's a lot easier to use the buyer's CPU to add DRM than to task the iTunes servers with doing it - so making the servers do it will cause Apple to either add more horsepower there or slow down iTunes' response times under load.





    todd helton wife. todd helton wife.
  • todd helton wife.



  • latergator116
    Mar 20, 09:21 PM
    I do not want to enter the "debate" about whether or not DRM and copyright laws are "good" or "bad." But for everyone who believes that the creation of this software was a good thing I would like to suggest that you put your efforts into more productive things, like starting a legal defense fund for that poor individual(s) who helped create the PyMusique software.

    I'd just about be willing to bet that federal law enforcement agents will be knocking on his/her door within the next few weeks. No doubt, if Apple wants to press this issue those individuals could be charged with some violation of the DMCA or laws covering internet commerce . I suppose that they could even be charged in a civil suit for violation of the iTunes Terms Of Service agreement.

    Seriously, if it is true that some of these people live in the U.S. and they've used their true identities then they could be headed for real trouble. Get their legal team ready (and, of course, I know you'll all be contributing money for their defense). :)

    I doubt Apple would waste their time and go after and sue the people who used this program and broke the iTunes contract. It seems like a relatively trivial matter. (But after looking at their thinksecret lawsuit, I don't know).





    todd helton wife. rumors Todd+helton
  • rumors Todd+helton



  • sinsin07
    Apr 9, 08:50 AM
    Totally agree. The other day I was in the queue at the grocery store and some dude was playing some noob game on his iOS phone... I was like "dude, you should be playing that on a PS3" and he was all "yeah but where would I plug it in and set-up the TV?" and I was like "just use the NGP" and he said "Great, where can I buy that?"




    todd helton wife. Todd Helton is a Rockies 1st
  • Todd Helton is a Rockies 1st



  • OptyCT
    Apr 20, 06:48 PM
    Please explain to me how I am experiencing a "degraded" experience on my current Android phone?

    I can do everything your iPhone can, plus tether at no additional cost and download any song I want for free.

    Ease of use in Android is just as simple as an iPhone, with the ability to customize IF YOU SO PLEASE.

    So if you would, cut the degraded experience crap.

    I'm an avid Mac and iPad user, but I also own and use a Droid Incredible. A couple of months ago, I just about had it with the phone. Battery life was poor, frequent reboots, etc. So, I decided to root the phone. After rooting, it was an entirely new experience. All of my issues with the Incredible were resolved. Battery life was much improved, UI was a lot smoother and well thought out, etc. However, the constant annoyance with Android was still there...the Android Market. The quality of apps on the Android market, when compared to the App Store, are very low. It reminds me of the App Store from four years ago. On top of that, I'm paranoid to download any app that isn't made by a well-known developer.

    In response to the previous post that touted the ability to tether and download music at no cost on a rooted Android, my Cyanogenmod Incredible can also do this. However, you'd have to be a fool to think that the wireless carriers are going to allow this to continue. There's already warnings from top root developers that the carriers are going to lock this down in the near future.





    todd helton wife. rumors and jim armstrong deliver youfeb And information about colorado rockies Todd+helton wt bio gt access the hard-working Pages at a puzzle for
  • rumors and jim armstrong deliver youfeb And information about colorado rockies Todd+helton wt bio gt access the hard-working Pages at a puzzle for



  • Backtothemac
    Oct 11, 12:49 PM
    Originally posted by Inhale420


    you gotta be ****ing kidding me. it's so amusing to witness the brainwashed and ignorant roam the earth. yes, i use the latest version of ie and browse these forums 10x faster than whatever mac browser you're using. i only have the default ie on my mac, because there's no point in installing other browsers when you have a pc.

    i also have a hell of an easier time developing for the web using the tabbeb-based version of dreamweaver and coldfusion studio. i export 3ds artwork to flash, and the performance of my 2 year old 1ghz athlon is amazing. and when i'm done with work, I USE MY PC AS A GAME MACHINE. the only reason i have a mac, is because i really want to use them for 2d graphics, but apple really ****ing do something brilliant if they expect me to upgrade.

    so can you explain what you mean by 'not recognizing' windows? that statement made absolutely NO sense. don't be such a bigot.

    And I care why? It doesn't matter how fast you can surf on your PC. I can get around fast enough on my Mac. People who say Mac's are too slow are the same people that never take the time to watch a sunset or spend a day with their kid.

    They are fast enough. They do what they are supposed to do the way they are supposed to do it.

    The don't crash, don't get viruses, and don't look like something from the 1980s!





    todd helton wife. team and Todd Helton
  • team and Todd Helton



  • milo
    Apr 13, 10:47 AM
    I don't get the "imovie pro" comments. From the announcement, does it look like functionality is removed? What specifically would make this new version less pro than the previous.

    Color lets you make absurdly complex adjustments to a scene like a hollywood colorist-- in realtime-- 16 effective secondaries.. This has nothing like that.

    And why are you assuming that FC doesn't include all that functionality, or that Color is no longer included? They didn't talk about the rest of the suite, but for a software package two months from release, it seems just as likely that the rest of the suite is still there but they just didn't want to talk about them yet. Or did they actually say that it's just one app now instead of a suite?

    As a Logic user, I'm very interested to see if Soundtrack Pro is updated. It has a ton of potential but it has always been in horrible shape. Apple could kill it (and just beef up the audio in FC, but that seems like a bad strategy) or they could finally give it the attention it needs and finally make it an audio post app that can compete with Pro Tools. Hopefully Apple will have more info soon, will STP get an update, and if so will that update be available to Logic users (or will we have to wait until Logic X ships)?





    todd helton wife. 1B Todd Helton, COL
  • 1B Todd Helton, COL



  • Dark
    Oct 25, 11:51 PM
    I personally really want this revision to made before the holiday season. I'm really in the market for a Mac-Pro and this would be the perfect Christmas/Birthday Gift. It would really upset me to get one and then shortly after Christmas the update it made. I think Apple needs to make better marketing decisions as to when the update their product lines.





    todd helton wife. Todd Helton 2008 Batting
  • Todd Helton 2008 Batting



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 05:29 PM
    you say it only applies to muslims yet the victims in blasphemy cases in pakistan, for example, are mostly christians.
    [quote]

    If you've been reading, when applied correctly, it only applies to Muslims


    The "war" against islam that you speak of is being encouraged by imams, and at saudi funded madrassas in the UK and beyond.


    Fundamentalists who have taken an extreme point of view. Are you saying that Islam is not allowed any extremists? All religions have then. But not Muslims are extremists.


    in the US more hate crimes were perpetrated against jews in 2010 than any other group. hate crimes against muslims had gone down in 2010. so, i guess the islamophobia is really poisonous and rampant...

    interestingly, as the muslim population increases so too do reported cases of anti-semitic hate crimes.

    I could see this coming. We don't all live in the US. Reported rates go down, but it also works psychologically.

    If I even dare comment on the last thing, the thread topic will change.





    todd helton wife. Todd Helton was wearing
  • Todd Helton was wearing



  • AdrianK
    Apr 6, 11:16 AM
    - Viewing/deleting files in/modifying/... zipfiles without having to extract them first. In windows, I could just mess around in zipfiles or rars with files. If someone has a good app for that, let me know ;-)

    Get Springy. It's literally *the* WinRAR alternative for OS X.

    It's nice and Finder-esque. Allows you to view the folder structure inside and extract only the particular files you want. What I really love is the ability to extract only the first part of a multi-archive package, and keep the 'broken' files (great if you're downloading a movie and want to check the quality).





    todd helton wife. todd helton rockies. scoring
  • todd helton rockies. scoring



  • akw
    Mar 20, 05:50 PM
    Echoing a comment I saw elsewhere, why doesn't someone just hire this guy. It probably costs more for Apple to sue each person than it would be to hire them and keep them busy fixing these problems internally.

    Maybe he's not for hire. Not everyone can be bought. Or, maybe he's already working for Napster.





    todd helton wife. Todd Helton makes health count
  • Todd Helton makes health count



  • NathanMuir
    Mar 25, 12:32 PM
    You misspeak and mischaracterize.

    This is a thread on the Vatican correct? So far as I know, the Vatican is the leadership hierarchy for the Catholic Church. Please correct me if that's not right.

    A conservative member of this board has already narrowed the discussion from "hate" to "specific acts of violence linked diretly to the catholic church". A distinction that gives a massive amount of "stretch" and eliminates things like a Roman Catholic pastor in Texas comparing homosexuals to rapists or Mexican catholic priests fomenting hate in the wake of a same-sex marriage bill. And yet we are working within his narrowed definition.

    I can't and don't speak for that member. I've already presented my views on why I think that speech is different from physical acts.





    todd helton wife. Todd Helton and Garrett Atkins
  • Todd Helton and Garrett Atkins



  • UnixMac
    Oct 7, 06:54 PM
    Sam

    I share your very pro-mac attitude, but it IS pro-mac to call a spade a spade. I hate to admit it too, but Wintel is getting faster and faster and we're sitting still.

    OS X is an amazing Unix based os that should Scream in every app, and yet Wintel is kicking our buts in 3D graphics which should be a mac relm. Instead of blindliy saying that Mac is best we should self examine and send Apple our opinion via their feedback on their website.

    I know that people hate car examples so I will use a totally different one. War history.

    Hitler was not only an evil Nazi facist, but he was once a corporal and knew little or nothing about war tactics/strategy. He had some of the greatest generals of the 20th century working for him. Field Marshalls Von Manstein, Von Rundstedt, Rommel & ColonelGeneral Guderian but to name a few. Read up on military history, these were great leaders of fighting men, and Hitler was a politician.
    They constantly told him that he was doing things wrong and he just refused to listen, to the point of firing all of them at one time or another for telling him The Truth Now, granted, we are better off that Hitler lost (those Generals themselve were even happy about it) but that proves that you gain nothing by denying the truth.

    now back to Apple. Apple is only gonna make machines that are faster than Intel (i.e. G5, G6 etc...) if we DEMAND it. If we are content with 800MHz note books, while IBM makes 2.0GHz and Alienware makes 2.6GHz ones that smoke us, then we are doing ourselves a disservice.

    I am a dedicated Apple user, but only because of OS X, until OS X, I was a Windows guy and wanted an Apple, becasue back in 2000, the G4 was the top. I figured that between the G4 and Unix, I was gonna be top. But Apple has stood still (compared to Wintel) and I am starting to get anxious, and so are others.

    there, I've said my $.02............can we still be friends?





    todd helton wife. Todd Helton News Paper with CR
  • Todd Helton News Paper with CR



  • KPOM
    Mar 11, 08:55 PM
    Tonga (thousands of miles away) was just hit by a magnitude 6.1 earthquake. Eerie coincidence. And there was just another magnitude 6.8 aftershock in Japan. :(

    Open your wallets for this one. Unlike Haiti, the Japanese government won't waste the money, and it will do some good.





    iJohnHenry
    Apr 24, 11:02 AM
    Come on, Lee, you just enjoy spending your time surrounded by young, fit redheads guys. :)

    Do you think they make him change in the closet? :)





    Moyank24
    Mar 18, 01:43 AM
    Option 3; STOP trying to cheat the system, and START using your iDevice the way the manufacturer and your carrier designed it.

    And while you're at it, knock off the piracy with the napster/limewire/torrent crap.

    (Yeah, I said it! SOMEBODY had to!)

    Do napster and limewire even exist anymore?





    powderblue17
    Apr 15, 11:51 AM
    Of course nobody cares about all the straight kids out there that are bullied or at least the media doesn't. Even if they're being called gay because they're not as masculine as society expects but if they're not actually gay then forget it. Those people might as well just kill themselves. At least that's what I've seen from experience.





    Rt&Dzine
    Mar 14, 04:29 PM
    The fact remains that most of America's energy problems are caused by conspicuous consumption.

    And according to many Republicans, Americans are entitled to conspicuous consumption. It is as American as apple pie.





    geofftay
    Mar 18, 08:26 PM
    Don't care how many times this has been regurgitated...

    I paid money for the file. I dont care about the license. I dont own my books, my software, my music, my life, my anything if I sit back and shut up. So the only issue here that bothers me is that short term, this could affect how I get my music and what I pay for it. Long term? It wont make a damn bit of difference... RIAA will eventually lose this war.