Sunday, May 8, 2011

kanye west new album 2009

kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West and Drake are among
  • Kanye West and Drake are among



  • SRSound
    Oct 29, 09:38 AM
    The Mac Pro new system would come with two Quad-core processors and could be released after mid-November of this year.

    I wish we could get more details then "it could be released after mid-November.." OF COURSE it will be released after mid-November, but what does that mean? End of November? December? January? I just want to know when it will be out!!





    kanye west new album 2009. A new song from Kanye West
  • A new song from Kanye West



  • takao
    Mar 13, 03:48 PM
    As per the typical anti-nuclear sentiment; much of these issues can be resolved rather easily. New reactor designs are far safer, and if you really want safety (as in you can't melt down, ever) then PBR or MSR with thorium is the way to go. Waste an issue? Shouldn't be-- the US needs to complete the fuel cycle with breeder reactors. Furthermore, spent fuel rods can be used locally for power via thermal couples-- this is how NASA powers most of it's spacecraft. As thermal couple efficiency increases, this will become a much more viable solution. If thorium is used (and it should be), the overall lifespan of the byproducts is greatly decreased, meaning waste is even less of an issue.

    oh the "thorium pebble bed is superiour" discussion ... i think over the years i had that one a dozen times(even on macrumors) ... a technology developed since the 60ties with spectacular failures regarding safe operation and economical total disasters for the german tax payers

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AVR_Reactor
    the AVR test reactor alone: construction costs adjusted for inflation did it cost 180 million euro... deconstruction + decommisioning 1 billion euro over the last 22 years (and still not finished)
    the highest contaminated facility regarding beta-radiation in the world

    There exists currently no dismantling method for the AVR vessel, but it is planned to develop some procedure during the next 60 years and to start with vessel dismantling at the end of the century

    that said the german government was still set on that reactor type and built actually a full scale power station:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/THTR-300
    -14 years to build, 3 years of operation
    -had a release of nuclear material just days after Chernobyl
    -bankrupted it's operational company, required a bail out
    -in 1997 was put into 'safe enclosure' until decommision can start in 2027 (costing 6.5 million euro per year until they can even start)


    thorium pebble bed reactors, the nuclear power plant for the future generations ... to clean up ;)





    kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West x Common – “Make
  • Kanye West x Common – “Make



  • Sounds Good
    Apr 6, 09:42 AM
    What do you DO with your Windows box?
    Web development, website management, domain name management, some graphics, some photography, lots of asking questions on forums. :)

    What applications are important to you?
    Firefox. Wordpress. MS Excel. MS Word. Notepad. Domain Name software (Windows only). Photoshop. Lightroom. CuteFTP. MS FrontPage (yep, really). TeamViewer. Slysoft AnyDVD and CloneDVD.





    kanye west new album 2009. the Kanye West bosom
  • the Kanye West bosom



  • Full of Win
    Mar 18, 10:37 AM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    What we need need to do is to use our rights to their maximum amount. If you are on the so-called unlimited plan, download all that you can until you reach 4.5 GB per month (as shown by myAtt.app). Also, download during the day if possible, to cost them even more for peak usage. Leaving data on the table every month is for suckers.





    kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West#39;s New Album Has
  • Kanye West#39;s New Album Has



  • ATD
    Sep 26, 05:41 PM
    Yep. :( I know of a peep on the OS X Maya forum that ended up buying the full version. I don't have the money for that sort of thing, so I'm not going to buy until the RenderMan Plug-in supports whatever 64-bit version of Maya is released in the future. Then I'll also be upgrading Maya. :)

    ***
    You can download the eval copy to try it out.

    <]=)

    Glad I didn't shell out the money thinking it was. 64 bit Maya is going to be nice, I'm think its coming when OSX 10.5 hits. I got Maya 8 but have not loaded it yet.

    BTW, I go to the OSX Maya forum once in while and have seen your name there. Is DD the one that got the full version?





    kanye west new album 2009. kanye west new album 2010.
  • kanye west new album 2010.



  • UnixMac
    Oct 8, 07:38 PM
    I just got off the phone with an Apple tech and had a long discussion with him about my "concerns" about apple Hardware Tech. He basically all but agreed, and told me to pass my comments to Customer Care, and that he would not my arguements.

    I know that I'm basically pissing in the wind, but I had to get it off my chest.


    Now, Give me a PB worth my $3500 damn it!





    kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West Visits the Offices
  • Kanye West Visits the Offices



  • jmcrutch
    Mar 18, 09:41 AM
    you can buy an iPhone without signing a contract (eBay, from a friend, etc.) however you cannot get service for the iPhone (in the U.S. at least) without entering into an agreement with a carrier, which a court will enforce as a contract, regardless whether there's a physical signature or not.





    kanye west new album 2009. rihanna jay z kanye west,
  • rihanna jay z kanye west,



  • KnightWRX
    May 2, 09:28 AM
    So few virus for MAC than when one appears it is news... :)

    Except this is not a virus. Some of you guys need a course on malware terminology. This is a trojan at best. Spyware at worst. Hardly a virus.





    kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West New Album Us
  • Kanye West New Album Us



  • obeygiant
    Apr 25, 01:39 PM
    I know that there is no chance whatever that the gods espoused by any religion are anything but contemporary imaginations of forces to be explained or propitiated, either in the natural world or in the psychology of homo sapiens. To claim that any one is real, or more real than any other, is blindly to ignore their obvious common derivation.

    That about sums it up for me.





    kanye west new album 2009. Some new Cudder, from his new
  • Some new Cudder, from his new



  • likemyorbs
    Mar 26, 12:41 PM
    CaoCao, just admit you lost this argument and move on.





    kanye west new album 2009. Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West
  • Lupe Fiasco and Kanye West



  • Warbrain
    Oct 8, 10:13 AM
    Flash is what will bring the iPhone down.

    I can see the ads:

    iPhone: I have touch.
    Android: Bleh, I have touch too.

    iPhone: I am sleek and I have a 3.5" screen.
    Android: Bleh, nowadays I am sleek too, and I have a 4" screen.

    Android: Oh, and I can surf ALL of the web, including Flash sites and Hulu.
    iPhone (nervously picking a pimple): Bleh, who needs Flash, I hate Flash!!! I hate Flash even more than I hated Copy/Paste. Just wait for HTML5, it'd be here in only 5 years....

    Voiceover: Yes you can! But only with Android.

    Flash on a mobile device will be a horrid experience no matter how fast phones get.





    kanye west new album 2009. Speaking of Kanye, I Got Some
  • Speaking of Kanye, I Got Some



  • Some_Big_Spoon
    Sep 26, 01:24 AM
    I made a joke before about what the hell anyone would need with 8 cores, but the truth is that I've been doing so much simultaneous photo, PS/InD, video at work this past couple weeks that I'm constantly taxing the 2GHz dual G5 w/ 4.5GB of RAM.. I mean like grinding it to a halt. Same with my MacBook, and don't even get me started on my iMac G5 Rev C.

    I've said this before though: Apple, and other devs, need to make use of parallel processing. A handful of apps will use 2 procs / cores, but it's a wasteland above that. All these cores are great for working with multiple apps simultaneously, but I want to use 5-6 cores on one app. Make that possible and I'm happy.

    My only hope is now that multi-core systems have gone mainstream that someone (cough -M$-cough) will make multi-processor aware apps "fashionable" and extend the trend.

    The Demi-Gods may be able to back me up on this, but Apple's not been great on this front despite leading (well, NEXT) the front on main stream multi-processor systems.

    /rant

    8 cores ought to be enough for anybody. true, what would you do with extra cores? simply overkill.

    2 core OS? You runnin' Vista? :-D

    Anandtech already reported the 4 core chips WILL WORK in the Mac Pro.

    I can definately see how this is going to work out model wise. We'll see the current $2499 model and the up and down options, plus one quad core model at $3299 or possibly less depending on the dual core price drop.

    Also, 8 cores would be insane for rendering workstations. 4 cores for rendering in the background, 2 for OS, 2 for other work.





    kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West on quot;Flashing
  • Kanye West on quot;Flashing



  • ct2k7
    Apr 24, 06:48 PM
    Most Islamic countries are not inhabitable by homosexuals or religious minorities, your mileage may vary.

    The biggest muslim population right now is Indonesia, and they tried banning Christians from using Allah to describe their God. They're also trying to ban the Ahmadiyah sect...

    I don't think France or Britain are responsible for Iran's strict implementation of Islamic law and ruthless persecution of dissidents, and to claim that they are responsible is insulting to Muslims because it implies they're far too reactionary to deal with anything using Reason. Just like people who want to ban qur'an burnings and blasphemy because they're afraid of how muslims might react. Are Muslims animals who are so easily goaded? No, they're human beings so they should be expected to act responsibly and not go on rampages at the slightest provocation.

    The Ahmadiyya sect goes against the first pillar of Islam. :/





    kanye west new album 2009. On 4 August 2009, Mr. Hudson
  • On 4 August 2009, Mr. Hudson



  • dnedved
    Sep 12, 05:26 PM
    You're crazy! Jobs just demoed a wireless replacement for a $5.00 cable that connects your computer to your TV. If you think this will change everything you're nuts!

    And the iPod is just like an overpriced walkman, nobody is going to buy it.

    I can get this device + a decent sized flat panel for 600 USD. What else is out there that lets me sit on the couch with a remote in my hand and watch the video content on my NAS? Sure there's Mac mini which I was about to buy ($$$ and a full computer to maintain), Myth front-end (did I mention hassle?), a modded Xbox (not enough CPU for big h.264), and probably some ugly M$ thing, but not at this cost, and not with the hassle-free user-friendliness that Apple builds into their products. And not in a sleek little package that I can hide behind a wall-mounted LCD, wireless and silent-running to boot. I'm going to have at least 2 of these, I don't want a full-function computer to maintain in each room I want to watch video, I want an appliance.

    In otherwords, don't disconnect your cable, over-the-air antenna, or satellite antenna anytime soon.

    I already did over a year ago in anticipation of this device, and don't miss it. I've got my NAS filling up right now. Sure I may "watch TV" on my 17" PB for now, but only because this device isn't out yet. I'm glad I waited and didn't get the mini.

    If you don't get it, then you just don't get and I can't make you understand. I can't make it any clearer for you. The world just changed. All assuming they actually release this product that is!





    kanye west new album 2009. her Kanye West-assisted
  • her Kanye West-assisted



  • DemSpursBro
    Apr 11, 08:21 AM
    I love building my own rig every year and it keeps me current with the ever evolving computer technology.

    Just out of curiosity, why do you build one each year?





    kanye west new album 2009. Kanye West and Ne-Yo.
  • Kanye West and Ne-Yo.



  • milo
    Sep 20, 08:16 AM
    For some reason I convinved myself that Apple would only permit videos tagged as originating from their store.

    No way. That would mean that users couldn't even watch their own home movies. Apple would NEVER do that, it would be a huge conflict with their other selling points.

    I hope it will work with all Front Row files, not just iTunes content.

    What would they leave out? Didn't they already say it does photo slideshows?

    What most bothers me about the iTV is that it is a workaround to a PVR instead of embrassing it.

    I'm looking for an integtated system for music, movies and TV, not just downloading a show as needed, but with the inclusion of a full blown PVR.

    I don't think this is too much to ask for.

    Problem is, doing a PVR would be extremely expensive. Other than things like Tivo that have monthly fees, PVR's haven't really caught on, and the price is the biggest reason.

    I really hope that someone from Apple reads these forums, I am sure it gets back to Apple, anyway I hope they do it right. Or there will be alot of disappointed people and money lost.

    That would be the worst idea ever. People on these forums are ALWAYS disappointed, even with products that turn out to be huge sellers for apple. People whine and whine...and then they buy the product anyway.

    I know of at least one company (http://www.itv.com/) in the UK who won't be too happy if they keep that name.

    IT IS NOT THE FINAL NAME. It's only a codename, it will ship with a different name.

    I don't think it would make sense to make a totally great� device and then cripple it by excluding DVR functionality (IMO they already crippled it by excluding DVD player)

    I already have a DVD player. Why the hell would I want to see the price go up even more just to give me redundant technology? Do you complain that your printer doesn't scan documents?





    kanye west new album 2009. justin bieber kanye west,
  • justin bieber kanye west,



  • Doctor Q
    Mar 18, 05:57 PM
    Like, where's my credit for providing Macrumors with the link/story, about 8 hours ago???

    Guess that 'DRM' has been stripped....hmmm...the ironyWhat kind of credit do you think you were denied? Most submissions are anonymous and if you submitted this story 8 hours before the time of your post that was still hours after somebody else had submitted the same story.

    MacRumors normally gives credit to a member who first provides a story when the member has been identified, but that wasn't the case here.





    kanye west new album 2009. KANYE WEST IS GIVING ME NERDY
  • KANYE WEST IS GIVING ME NERDY



  • Penfold2711
    Apr 21, 07:02 AM
    I love the title simply because it reads like its discussing Steve Jobs' involvement in fragmenting Android :D

    Maybe thats why Steve has gone missing he's on a secret mission I can imagine Steve in dark glasses a trench coat and a hat running around google HQ with his macbook pro as we speak :D





    kanye west new album 2009. heavyweights Kanye West,
  • heavyweights Kanye West,



  • SRSound
    Oct 31, 12:46 PM
    Nothing will be better for complex music work than an 8-core Mac Pro. I admire your courage to realize the 4-core Mac Pro was more of a stop gap model than what the market needs longer term.

    Can you elaborate on that? I have a pending Mac Pro purchase for my recording studio, based on Pro Tools, and I can't decide if I would benefit from the additional cores. I know Pro Tools can't utilize more then 2 at a time, but I'm wondering if all the additional processing (virtual effects, instruments, etc) would get a boost...





    AidenShaw
    Oct 8, 02:06 PM
    I thought so. This is the first time I have seen the term "Multi-Threaded Workflow" and I thank you for that.
    Yes, I was thinking of your workflow when I said that. :D


    I'm glad to see you confirm my suspicion that the 2.33GHz Dual Clovertown Mac Pro will in fact be faster than the 2.66 or 3GHz Dual Woodie when someone knows how they work simultaneously with a set of applications that can use all those cores a lot of the time.
    IBM's Blue Gene supercomputer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Gene) is fundamentally based on the fact that for parallel tasks you can essentially add all of the "MHz" together, and that lots and lots of slower CPUs will beat a much smaller number of much faster CPUs.

    In the case of the current dual and quad core chips, you double the number of cores - but the cores aren't that much slower than the earlier chips. It's a win for lots of workloads, and not much of a loss for a completely single-threaded task.





    likemyorbs
    Mar 25, 10:48 AM
    It's astonishing that people still listen and follow a bunch of kid ****ers.

    Yeah, its ridiculous. In my eyes the catholic church and the church of scientology are on the same level. Both are great businesses and make a lot of money, which would be ok if they were actually taxed. And they say jews are good businessmen...





    Sydde
    Apr 23, 01:34 PM
    The information isn't conflicting, and it's not intended to convince anyone of intelligent design. In it's simplest form, it's showing that the Hebrew word translated "day" is used to refer to varying periods of time, not necessarily 24-hour periods. As a side note, it's also a portion of an element in the bible that supports the same conclusion as science, which is that the earth isn't merely 7,000 years old. The theory of 4 billion years doesn't contradict the bible.
    Genesis 1:13 And the evening and the morning were the third day

    That phrasing occurs throughout the creation chapter in Genesis. It looks more than slightly unambiguous WRT the meaning of "day".

    ... even the Dalai Lama seems to hate atheists.
    Interesting. As the leader of Tibetan Buddhism, is that stance indicative of self-loathing?





    iOS v Android
    Apr 28, 07:33 AM
    Make up your mind what you want to count iPads as. Damn is it a mobile device a computer. Someone give them a ****ing category already.





    warmseth
    Apr 12, 11:28 PM
    Ugh... you guys speak as if you are all full-time film editors...

    The new features are amazing! The hall that they presented at, well they were pretty much all "pros" in the industry. They were all pretty much PSYCHED about these features..

    For what it's worth, I'm a film production major...

    I AM a full time film editor and I'm very disappointed by the imovie-esque move. There were a slew of features that REAL editors have been asking for for YEARS (better media management, better multi-user shared projects, and (FOR GOD'S SAKE) better trimming ability. Apple said "nah, f that" and just made iMovie with many of FCP's pro features.