Sunday, May 8, 2011

kanye west album cover art

kanye west album cover art. KANYE WEST GRADUATION ALBUM
  • KANYE WEST GRADUATION ALBUM



  • PghLondon
    Apr 29, 04:05 AM
    Not in many cases, but I'm glad it works for you.

    Wow, you guys are desperate. Can your mom tell when you're this upset? Do you sulk around the house, refusing to cook the dinner she made for you?





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album cover.
  • kanye west album cover.



  • aegisdesign
    Sep 20, 05:57 AM
    If Apple could include at least a DVD burner and ideally a DVR hard disk as well, then I could actually start replacing the other machines I have rather than just adding to them and cluttering up my living room.

    Er, that's what your Mac is for.

    All these calls for adding tuners, hard drives and burners are missing the point. Those functions belong in the host computer. iTV is just a method of getting the content from your Mac/PC to your stereo or TV.

    In Microsoft terms, it's a media center extender, nothing more, albeit a pretty one.

    If it's got a hard disk in it that's used for anything more than caching your iTunes Library file and thumbnails, I'd be very surprised.





    kanye west album cover art. Kanye West spun a pretty good
  • Kanye West spun a pretty good



  • joepunk
    Mar 13, 09:45 PM
    There has been another quake, possible 6.2

    0134: The tremor struck off-shore 140km (87 miles) north-east of Tokyo, shaking tall buildings in the capital but the authorities did not issue a tsunami alert, AFP reports. It had a depth of 18.8km, the US Geological Survey says.

    And sea level has dropped five metres off Fukushima. Possibility of another Tsunami. There were two explosions (hydrogen explosion) at Reactor 3, the operator Tepco says - AFP. Reactor 3 withstood the explosion(s), its operator says.

    Probably no tsunami though.

    via BBC Twitter feed.





    kanye west album cover art. #BANNED KANYE WEST ALBUM COVER
  • #BANNED KANYE WEST ALBUM COVER



  • gkarris
    Oct 7, 10:20 PM
    1 iPhone Model (3 capacities) on AT&T vs many different Android Phones on all the other providers...

    Seems possible to me...

    (I can see a FREE Android Touchscreen phone with unlimited voice, data, and text for $70/month from someone out there to try to beat AT&T's offering - which isn't very hard to do...:eek:)





    kanye west album cover art. Posted to: Feature, Kanye West
  • Posted to: Feature, Kanye West



  • vincenz
    Mar 13, 12:35 PM
    Best wishes to the Japanese people. Hope they can get over this tragedy soon.





    kanye west album cover art. Kanye West#39;s album cover art
  • Kanye West#39;s album cover art



  • Bill McEnaney
    Mar 26, 02:51 PM
    A sentence is also a phrase: all sentences are phrases, but not all phrases are sentences. However, frater, my Latin does not include either subcribo or of. You could try Id est signum contradictionis, which might make slightly more sense, even in the Vatican.
    I suppose you're right about the word "phrase," skunk, especially when you write a recursive real, rather than a nominal, definition of the word "sentence." ;) Ciaociao's Latin was imperfect, but I think I comprehended what it meant.





    kanye west album cover art. Album Art Spotlight is on
  • Album Art Spotlight is on



  • jayducharme
    May 5, 02:26 PM
    Coworkers of mine that have switched from Blackberry on AT&T to iPhone have reported an inordinant number of disconnected calls since switching to the iPhone, even though it's the same carrier, same phone number and same physical location of use.


    There seems to be a real split in this thread: people who get lots of dropped calls with the iPhone and people who get none. I haven't had any dropped calls in the two years I've had my iPhone. But there have been many calls that never rang and instead went straight to voicemail.

    I'm wondering if Apple might have produced a slew of defective iPhones, and those are the ones that are dropping calls. It's so strange that people are having such vastly different experiences, regardless of the call area. It sounds more like a hardware/software problem.





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album cover
  • kanye west album cover



  • 840quadra
    Apr 28, 08:17 AM
    You don't get it.

    Please elaborate LTD.





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album cover.
  • kanye west album cover.



  • paul4339
    Apr 28, 03:26 PM
    ...
    Personally, I very VERY much hope Apple do allow the iPad to grow into a fully independent device and break it's lock down link to iTunes.

    Unfortunately, seeing as the iTunes link is Apple's money making link, I cannot see them allowing this to happen for a long time, meaning it will never grow to it's full potential as a fully independent device.

    If I were to speculate, I would guess that linking to the iTunes PC/Mac software is merely a transitional state (a launch pad to tap into the their existing iPod customer base)

    I believe that they will eventually try sever the link from the PC/Mac iTunes client software and have all devices link over the internet back to Apple iTunes service. That is Home Base will not be your PC but rather Apple's servers, this will create more reliance/stickiness to Apple.

    Where your media is stored is still up in the air (cloud?)... Cloud makes sense from a profit perspective because it creates the most stickiness, but obviously it may not appeal to many consumers.

    What's certain is the trend to move to an OS where the user does not directly interact with the underlying OS. They need to access their files, media, but that can be through an application versus meddling with the underlying OS file system directly... meaning that things are trending (for the avg user) towards more of an iOS and less of an OSX.

    P.





    kanye west album cover art. Kanye West “Power” Cover Art
  • Kanye West “Power” Cover Art



  • iBug2
    Apr 20, 08:16 PM
    unless you really really want widgets and Flash, otherwise I can't think of anything better on Android.

    Btw: my Prius gets much better gas mileage than a Ferrari. :)

    True, I forgot about gas mileage totally. :) And the hell with Flash on a phone, even if my phone opened flash, I'd disable it :)





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album artwork
  • kanye west album artwork



  • DakotaGuy
    May 7, 09:23 PM
    I don't understand why someone would stay with AT&T if they are having so many dropped calls. With Verizon offering phones like the Droid Incredible and Motorola Droid it is possible to switch to a more reliable carrier and still have an "iPhone like" experience. I don't see the iPhone coming to Verizon anytime soon. If you really want an iPhone then just get a Touch and get a Verizon Android phone to go with it.

    Of course it is your money, but I would be upset if I was paying my phone bill every month and not getting reliable service.





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album cover
  • kanye west album cover



  • nsayer
    Apr 28, 08:22 AM
    The very second Apple Stores receive shipments of this fad, they're gone. I can't get a fad at the moment because everyone else and their dog buys them before I have a chance.

    That's pretty much the definition of a fad.





    kanye west album cover art. (Kanye West Foundation)
  • (Kanye West Foundation)



  • Multimedia
    Oct 11, 12:45 PM
    Costco Deal (http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11163877&search=viewsonic&Sp=S&Mo=3&cm_re=1-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&N=0&whse=&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&Ntk=All&Dr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ne=4000000&D=viewsonic&Ntt=viewsonic&No=2&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Nty=1&topnav=&s=1) You are correct in the resolution, BUT with two of them at less than the cost of one 24"er from Dell it does make up for the real estate--+10 on dual monitor cool factor :DI have the 24 left of the 20. Way cooler for a total of 3520 x 1200.I sent in my Macbook on Monday to get the random shutdown issue repaired. Shipped back to me today--and for some unknown reason was delivered to the Apple Store here in Jax. While I had them on the phone I asked about the Mac Pros they had in stock and I was told they are "out of stock." Take it for what it is, BUT, I'm wondering if it could mean an EOL on the current line.No. I think the line will stay the way it is adding 2.33GHz + $800 and 2.66GHz + $1500 Clovertown options in the Processor section on the configure page. That way according to your type of workload style you can choose between 4 faster cores if you do less multi-threaded work vs 8 slower cores if you are all about a Multi-Threaded Workload.Now that I'm thinking about it, ya think the 1050 height will allow for a 100% 8.5X11 page view?I can't stand less than 1200 high. You know Dell monitors rotate too and rotation is supported with ATI Video cards but not NVIDEA.If your a member of the Dell Forums, you can receive a $350 coupon off the price of the 30"--very tempting.Link please? Never mind I found it with Google.





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album cover
  • kanye west album cover



  • Mord
    Jul 13, 11:00 AM
    the single xeon configs i was refering to were netburst based ones.


    memory:

    a pair of 512 sticks for woodcrest is 200 bucks (FB-dimm 4200)

    a pair of 512 sticks for conroe is about 140 bucks (ddr2 5300)

    thus the 60 buck retail difference translates to about a 35-40 buck difference in bulk apple prices.

    a 2.4GHz conroe costs $316

    a 2.33GHz woodcrest costs $455

    $139 difference, to apple allot less probably about 50 or so due to the huge discounts they will be getting from intel (and don't tell my the bulk 1000 prices are the discounts as they are nearly identical to newegg prices)

    motherboard:

    their are not too many of these about so their is rather a mark up

    350 bucks for woodcrest

    250 bucks for a 975X

    again to apple the difference is allot less about 20 bucks manufacturing, their is a huge mark up mobo's are just printed out. for apple the difference will only be in the chipset and maybe extra ram slots if they made two

    i was a bit off in the cpu price difference, but thats the one part which apple will get for the best price.


    selling SMP rigs with one cpu is commonplace as it gives a low entry price, to make a whole SKU is just silly.


    apple tried the powermac mini as it were and you did not buy it, it was called the g4 cube.





    kanye west album cover art. kanye west album art.
  • kanye west album art.



  • ductapesuprhero
    Mar 20, 01:58 PM
    I say break the law and be done with it.

    It is a stupid law that deserves to be broken IMO.

    I paid for the song and will do what I want with it - passive resistance is all well and good but sometimes there is no substitute for direct action. Given the sheer size of the P2P communities it is clear that the "law makers" are not representing their electorate very well.

    HAHAHA. LMAO. Wow. Where to start?
    This logic is faulty on so many levels. Because enough people break the laws in place, it should become legal? If raiding and pillaging started affecting your hometown, would you try to stop it, or simply give in and join in? Would you, as a legislator in your small town vote to make pillaging legal simply because so many people do it? I should hope not. Pillaging is taking away the rights of your citizens, the same as music piracy. People are taking advantage of the music without accepting the terms it comes with, thus taking wrongful advantage of the artists. DRM simply helps to maintain the license that you are purchasing to listen to their music.





    kanye west album cover art. Kanye West My Beautiful Dark
  • Kanye West My Beautiful Dark



  • Lamarak
    Jun 19, 05:52 PM
    Guess it is really area dependent. Tried the droid incredible with Verizon, had more dropped lost calls in my 3 weeks with them than I had with my Iphone and ATT in 3 years ( or seemed like it). We went back to ATT and no problems thus far. This is here in San Antonio, TX.





    kanye west album cover art. West wanted his album art
  • West wanted his album art



  • mward333
    Apr 15, 10:26 AM
    Everybody deserves love and respect--it seems to me that this project is supportive of this notion. Very cool indeed.





    kanye west album cover art. Rumored 3rd album cover for
  • Rumored 3rd album cover for



  • Sodner
    Mar 18, 08:05 AM
    Glad I got the AT&T 3G iPad 2. :D:D:D

    I was really considering jailbreaking for theathering but unlike some have a problem with stealing.

    And YES I do believe that if I buy 2 GIG of data I should be able to use it as I wish. But just becuase I want it that way does not give me the right to do it.





    kanye west album cover art. album cover art. west
  • album cover art. west



  • MacSA
    Jul 12, 04:02 AM
    At the bottom of the article they seem to imply that Apple will stick with Core Solo chips for the entry level mini.... YUCK :eek:





    Rodimus Prime
    Apr 15, 10:02 AM
    I don't agree. If those groups got organized, their message would eventually get picked up my the media. It's not like LGBT groups were started last weekend and, bam, the media picked up on it. It took decades for them to get to this point of media attention.

    And I agree with Heilage: the message from the video doesn't only apply to LGBT folk.

    Problem you run into is those other groups are not targeted for endless bully as a group. Take a fat kid. A fat kid being bullied is going be hit or miss. I can not promise you that the fact kid will be bullies but I can promise you a LGBT is going to be bullied. On top of that the public at large does not target fat people for being harrassed but they do target the LGBT. Hence no real way for a small group to orginzed or the groups originations to get the message out.

    My fear and hell already seeing it happening is bulling in it self is not being targeted to try to shut down and protect kids from it but instead you are finding them focusing really hard on protecting LGBT from harrassement in both legal terms and school rules. Never minding the others who get targeted. If you are not being pick on for LGBT reasons the school policies do not offer you much protection. That is the reality.
    I have a problem with bulling in general as I was pushed to my limits growing up. I fear that it will get viewed as a LGBT issue only and as such only try to be stop from that angle and that can not be allowed to happen.
    Now I will agree LGBT kids have some other larger mental problems they will be suffering with as they will be struggling comes to terms with them being LGBT and chances are a lot higher they will not have support at home on top of being pick on at school so it is a lot of extra crap to be pilled on top of the bulling itself.





    FieldingMellish
    Jun 22, 09:29 PM
    I don't get dropped calls at Verizon, but will occasionally receive a voice mail message someone left for me weeks ago. Also, just at my house, Verizon cell service fades in and out. Hello, AT&T and iPhone 4.





    ATD
    Nov 2, 01:25 AM
    How well does Maya scale when you use 2, 4, and 6 threads?

    I'm not sure how the app (Maya) itself scales but the rendering in Mental Ray scales perfectly. 4 cpus render twice as fast as 2, 6 cpus render 3 times as fast as 2. That's if all the cpus are the same of course.

    Is that what you were asking?





    840quadra
    Apr 28, 07:30 AM
    Actually iPad sales were most likely down due to people waiting in expectation of the new model, and that new model not having enough units to satisfy demand.

    Regardless, it still was strong sales for Apple, and other manufacturers. Good sign in this economy right now to be honest.





    thatsallfolks
    Apr 5, 09:40 PM
    I'm was a complete Mac virgin when I switched a couple of months ago but some of the small things that still annoy me.

    1. Pressing delete when you've selected a file in finder doesn't delete the file. You've gotta use the context menu or <gasp> actually drag it to the garbage.

    2. It's kinda' weird that the menu bar shows at the top of the screen and not the window. When you have alot of windows open I sometimes go into the menu bar thinking it belongs to another program than what I intended.

    3. There's no ".." button in finder(i.e. go one level up a directory structure)

    4. Not having an actual uninstall program procedure kind of makes me paranoid.

    I do love the magic mouse and obviously Macs look slicker than PCs so overall I guess I'm satisfied and I'm sure any reasonable person would be as well but from what I've seen of Windows 7 I would think most reasonable people would be happy with that too.