Sunday, May 8, 2011

elle macpherson hair

elle macpherson hair. Elle Macpherson Attends
  • Elle Macpherson Attends



  • danielwsmithee
    Sep 12, 04:12 PM
    Please excuse me if I am missing something totally obvious here as I am a relatively new convert to Apple.

    This looks like a nice little solution but I am not sure its anything revoloutionary. I currently have an airport express in the bedroom connected to an eyehome unit that does the same job as far as i can see.You are right it does nearly the same job. A few differences, one you pointed out the eyeHome can't play copy protected files. The other this thing plays HD not SD like the eyeHome.

    My guess is elgato will not offer the eyeHome once this comes out.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle Macpherson#39;s casual, long
  • Elle Macpherson#39;s casual, long



  • louis Fashion
    Apr 9, 12:04 PM
    Real games aren't played on an iDevice. Say what you want, it's true at the moment. No need to look into the future..........cause you don't know what it holds. And if you do tell me if i'll be at work Monday please! (Gov worker)

    Hey the more games the better. Who knows they might have the next great thing.....





    elle macpherson hair. now baby#39;: Elle Macpherson
  • now baby#39;: Elle Macpherson



  • myamid
    Sep 12, 07:13 PM
    I am a video editor. All the content I shoot these days is High Def. My client's video is high def. The personal movies I take of my kids are high def. I edit them in either Final Cut Pro HD or iMovie HD. I use a dLink 550 now to stream high def to my 27 LCD monitor.

    BlueRay disks are soon to be high def. The iTV will handle High Def via ethernet at least.

    High Def Broadcasts exist right now in SLC.

    Not sure where you are at with all this but I view a lot of high def content.

    So? This still doesn't mean that any HiDef content will show up on iTunes anytime soon or the the iTV will even support it out of the gate. I think it's a big mistake to assume things... Hope and dream all you want, but don't assume...





    elle macpherson hair. Elle MacPherson Elle
  • Elle MacPherson Elle



  • gugy
    Sep 12, 06:57 PM
    Have fun sitting down to your computer to record shows. I get the vision, I reallly do, and I wanted Apple to pull it off better than anyone. But having to record HD content from one piece of hardware, convert it on my computer, load it onto iTunes and stream it to another piece of hardware (iTV) isn't exactly user friendly. The fact of the matter is, Apple doesn't really want you recording TV. So, while not impossible, you do have to jump through a few hoops. Having used TiVo for years, I would never convert to such a complicated system. If Apple had a DVR, they'd also have my business.

    You don't understand. I am not planning to spend my entire day recording programming. Eventually there is a certain show or event that yes, I want to keep it and save for future viewing. This is where the elgato will come in.
    I have my dishnetwork dvr and I love it and I am not planning to get rid of it anytime soon.
    I think ITV is a great idea that has a lot of room to grow.
    Yes, I rather buy content from Apple and have it stream directly to my ITV without having to go through the hassle of using elgato. But at this moment I think is very expensive to get a 640x480 movie. I rather wait for eventually a HDTV content on itunes. It might take 3 to 4 years for that to happen. Meanwhile I am enjoying my elgato and ITV for things that I want to keep and using my dishnetwork dvr for things i don't want to keep.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle MacPherson blonde
  • Elle MacPherson blonde



  • arkitect
    Apr 15, 10:46 AM
    Exactly! I agree with you. I am a womanizer and I hate it when a church tells me I can't sleep with a different woman every night! I do plan on switching to polygamy and I hope the government gives me all the rights associated with my switch! Do you think Apple's womanizing employees will put out a video that it will be easier for me?

    I have read this a few times now and I still do not get your point.

    Being gay = being promiscuous?

    Or is it just a very poor attempt at sarcasm?

    Bad, bad taste�





    elle macpherson hair. But thanks to Elle Macpherson,
  • But thanks to Elle Macpherson,



  • dante@sisna.com
    Nov 1, 11:02 AM
    Oops! This makes me change my mind about buying this Fall:

    "HP, and other OEMs, should have Clovertown gear ready on the 14th. Our sources inside HP say the chip is eating between 140 watts and 150 watts..." :eek:

    "Intel hopes to deliver less power hungry parts in short order. CEO Paul Otellini has talked about 50W and 80W Clovertown parts set for the early part of 2007 (http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/09/26/intel_quad-core_roadmap/)." :)

    Guess I'm gonna have to be a little more patient a little longer in that case. That will be after MacWorld Expo toward the end of January then. Oh well. So much for immediate gratification. ;) Looks like waiting for the 8-core to ship with Leopard will jive with the cooler less power hungry monsters as well.

    Thanks for bursting my bubble. :( I can get back to the business of another longer term wait similar to the wait for Santa Rosa or the mobile C2D MBP that's shipping now after 10 months of mobile CDs. At least it won't be that much longer. :cool: Looks like Clovertown Rev. B will be worth waiting for as well.

    My apologies to all who were negatively infected by my extreeme enthusiasm for the first Clovertown release before I understood this new information. I can wait. I know some of you can't.

    And I also may change my mind again when/if Apple releases a hot version first. Maybe they'll pass on the 150 watt models. Or perhaps they have real good cooling figured out. But I think I'd rather be ecological and buy what consumes less power anyway - especially in light of only another 2-3 months time.

    Thanks to all who have invested time to collect and share information on Clovertons.

    I have a couple of G5 Quads I was going to upgrade to Clovertons as well. Now, after viewing this short, but informative thread, I too, will wait until Mid-2007 and make the giant leap.

    Appreciate everyone's efforts and intelligence.

    Dante
    CreativeBeans





    elle macpherson hair. arm around Elle Macpherson
  • arm around Elle Macpherson



  • edifyingGerbil
    Apr 23, 04:22 PM
    This "proof" is full of the most hilariously appalling non-sequiturs :D!

    Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing but he does raise interesting points behind all that





    elle macpherson hair. Elle Macpherson
  • Elle Macpherson



  • aristobrat
    Mar 18, 01:25 PM
    No in the TOS it states there is a limit to unlimited (5gb), deceptive.
    If you can actually find the TOS specific to the unlimited iPhone data plan, it doesn't mention a 5GB cap.

    Old unlimited DataConnect Plans, and old unlimited smartphone/BlackBerry plans had that wording, but the unlimited iPhone data plan didn't.

    I will always continue to use tethering with my unlimited. They will never make me switch and they can accuse all they want.
    They don't have to make you switch. They can switch you plan automatically without you. If they do, you can probably cancel without paying an EFT since they changed the plan terms you originally agreed to.





    elle macpherson hair. elle macpherson hair 2011.
  • elle macpherson hair 2011.



  • pmz
    Mar 18, 09:20 AM
    They offer an unlimited data plan for one device. There's nothing illegal about it. By sharing that data with other devices you are very clearly and very simply breaking the contract.

    Please point that out in the contract, know it all.

    Guess what, it isn't there.

    Go look up the word Unlimited in the dictionary. Internalize and understand it. Come back here when you're done. Then come into a court room. Id like to sit back watch you (as I will eventually be watching AT&T) dance around the clear and concise definition of the word.

    I've engaged in long, drawn out discussions with my legal pals about this very issue for several years, and they all agree it would completely impossible for AT&T to get out of court unscathed over this word "Unlimited"

    Most of you people don't grasp the significance of the word in this case, which is not at all surprising given the crowd. (young and/or naive).

    Most also think that because AT&T includes fine print in a contract, they can enforce it however they wish...which of course is a laughable fantasy to anyone who has sat through the first day of contract law.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle MacPherson Super models
  • Elle MacPherson Super models



  • alexdrinan
    Sep 12, 04:18 PM
    It's already there they call it export to iPod.

    Well there you go. But I assume it's converting the video to the low res format that the ipod can play. Do they have an export option that keeps it at the same quality it was recorded at?





    elle macpherson hair. mums like Elle Macpherson,
  • mums like Elle Macpherson,



  • flopticalcube
    Mar 13, 03:36 PM
    True, but the total deaths from Chernobyl are unknown. Many people dying in Russia, Norway and other affected countries from cancers or other conditions caused by the contamination aren't included in the totals.

    I would still place automobiles as at least an order of magnitude or two greater. No contest.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle MacPherson Hair
  • Elle MacPherson Hair



  • MacCoaster
    Oct 10, 04:03 PM
    ddtlm:

    Ah, thanks for clarifying.





    elle macpherson hair. is Elle MacPherson-natural
  • is Elle MacPherson-natural



  • Spectrum
    Aug 29, 01:21 PM
    Something else to note - the most likely reason greenpeace is pissed of is becaue of this "withholds its full list of regulated substances." Does that really have anything to do with how environmentally friendly they really are? No - does that make greenpeace mad that they aren't being "respected" by Apple? Yes. Enough to make them 4th worst? Absolutely...
    You make an interesting point. My counter: Why are Apple not releasing the full list of regulated substances? Do they have something to hide?





    elle macpherson hair. Elle Macpherson shows off her
  • Elle Macpherson shows off her



  • alex_ant
    Oct 7, 11:27 AM
    ...but usually slower





    elle macpherson hair. Elle MacPherson at the
  • Elle MacPherson at the



  • LagunaSol
    Apr 28, 08:45 AM
    Will you mind if those cheap laptop sales are included in the tablet sales figures?

    Laptops are not tablets. However, tablets are PCs.





    elle macpherson hair. Give #39;em Elle. Macpherson
  • Give #39;em Elle. Macpherson



  • skunk
    Apr 26, 05:38 PM
    I could murder some toast.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle Macpherson! Big hair
  • Elle Macpherson! Big hair



  • AP_piano295
    Apr 22, 08:18 PM
    Didn't you know? Aside from owning Apple products it's also quite trendy being an atheist. They think they don't need to back up their points with Reason or facts so it's a kind of intellectual laziness which compels most people.

    I'm not saying that I'm a devout Christian or anything of the sort, I'm agnostic, but it's based on Reason.

    Well supported points there :rolleyes:.

    There are a-lot of atheists on these boards because there are quite a few far left atheists on these boards. Leftists are more likely to be atheists.

    I like to believe it's because they make their decisions based on logic and reason.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle MacPherson Hair
  • Elle MacPherson Hair



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 14, 04:29 PM
    The fact remains that most of America's energy problems are caused by conspicuous consumption.

    It's a global problem, though the US is the worst offender. Dealing with the energy crisis must be accomplished by attaking the problem from both ends - renewable sources at one end and lower per capita energy consumption at the other.

    The solution does indeed need to be multi-tiered and intelligently applied. I've heard that the Japanese Nuclear plants were built to survive a strong earthquake or a tsunami, but not both. Well what often occurs when you get a strong earthquake offshore? That's right, a tsunami! Brilliant planning!

    The current situation certainly exposes flaws in the design of the Japanese nuclear plants. To be fair, the severy of the disaster was extreme, but this is precisely the kind of worst-case scenario designers should have envisioned when they designed the plant. Even now we might see a partial meltdown in the Fukushima plant, though it appears that they've partially restored function to the cooling system. We should all be thankful that this didn't happen in a place where one of those Soviet RBMK reactors is still in operation - that would almost certainly have resulted in a full meltdown.

    As for solar, it should be mandatory on new construction in areas such as Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas. It won't solve our energy needs but it will lessen them. Use the appropriate alternative technology where it will do the most good. Don't try to ship solar generated electricity across the country, just try to take advantage of it in localities that typically experience a number of sunny days.

    Solar panels are one of the most expensive ways to generate electricity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_of_electricity_by_source), and that is always going to cause a lot of resistance. For a homeowner, it's often a break-even proposition if conditions are favorable (but not necessarily ideal), and if the installation is thought out carefully. Wind power is considerably cheaper than solar and functions in places with little sunlight, so it is an important option to consider. In fact, wind power can be even cheaper than "clean coal" plants.

    Still, as you say, different solutions work in different places. Reducing our dependance on non-renewable energy sources must involve every means at our disposal, and they must be implemented to maximum effect wherever the conditions are favorable. Solar enregy is insufficient on its own, as are all the other renewable sources of energy. Only a combination of wind, solar, hydro, geothermal, and other sources can begin to generate enough energy to replace non-renewable sources.

    And as skunk mentioned above, we need to find ways to reduce consumption on top of all that.





    elle macpherson hair. Elle Macpherson let her hair
  • Elle Macpherson let her hair



  • cambox
    Apr 13, 12:36 PM
    Original post by gusapple

    I think that this is counter-intuitive. By a long shot. Why would Apple leave their customer base? They still are including all of their "smoke and mirrors" but with a dumbed down option. All that I can see from it is that file management is FINALLY going to be better than a manual system. And anyways, Apple updated the UI from something that was popular in 2000 to something that looks better for today. Plus, there are lots of people who want to start using Pro apps but don't know how. I think that it is awesome that Apple is creating interest in an industry that will grow rapidly in the next few years.

    I think what you are talking about is called Imovie? Accessible by 10 year olds and its wonderful for that and for people who do weddings etc, but in my world we use the traditional layout because it works just fine and why fix something thats not broken? 64 bit is great and yes we need that but not the shinny useless bits that kids want on the iphones, ipads and Garageband. I think Apple has lost the plot here and also lost the respect of pro app users..well those who truly are pro FCP users.





    AppliedVisual
    Oct 12, 03:43 PM
    Wow I didn't even know such an accessory existed:

    Gefen 4x1 DVI DL Switcher (Parallel Control) $899 (http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=3499)

    But the price is almost that of another screen! Holy Moly. You have a better place to buy it for less with link please?

    Unfortunately, I don't. :( You should try www.copperbox.com or www.ramelectronics.net - they may be able to quote you a better price, but I don't know how much better.

    So you gonna go with the ATI Dual Dual Link DVI Card on your Mac Pro? What card do you have in your Quad. I bought mine refurb and Apple doesn't sell a Dual Dual Link video card for it for post-purchase upgrade that I know of. Do you? Could just buy another cheap NVIDEA GeForce 6600 card that is missing the noisy fan. Don't do 3-D or games.

    I have the nVidia 7800GT card in both my G5 quads. It and the Quadro FX4000 were Apple's first offerings with 2xdual-link ports that I'm aware of. They went to the ATI X1900XT with the Mac Pro and replaced the the FX4000 with the FX4500 sometime last spring. Anyway, I think all the G5 quads are PCI-E x16 capable so you should be able to drop in any Mac EFI compliant PCI-E video card that has the dual-link connectors, but I'm not positive on this. The x1900xt sops up an adjacent card slot, which isn't an issue on the Mac Pro, but could cause problems on a G5 depending on what you may have installed. But I'm willing to bet that the current 7300GT card for $149 (1x dual-link, 1x single-link) will work just fine. I'm sure someone knows for sure.

    And yeah, I will buy the Mac pro with the x1900xt unless something better comes along before I click the buy button.





    neilp4453
    Feb 21, 03:16 PM
    It's a bit rich calling people delusional and then coming out with with wish list statements as if they're bound in volumes of 'The Future History of Smartphones vol ll'

    The Android market has potential, but only for as long as lazy phone manufacturers, who have never learned how to do operating systems and software, are happy to grab a freebie. This situation is the same as you or me going to a fair and picking up a free dev copy of some new software... and then running a business off its capabilities. No license fee! That's the attraction.

    The saved costs derived from having much lower in-house dev costs and shorter route to market make Android a gift. But not without major issues. CylonGlitch [above] makes this very valid point:

    "... as many as 40 models of Android devices will ship, . . . "

    "How the heck is a developer supposed to support that many different devices? Even if there were 5 different screen resolutions, it would be hard to optimize your app for each. Now different RAM configurations, different CPU's, different everything, OUCH."

    It's a ludicrous state of affairs. A wet dream for the armchair geek maybe, but for the non geek buyer, the proposition is entirely different. It already gives me a headache just thinking about it.

    With the iPhone, Apple have demonstrated one of the oldest marketing principles still holds true in the 21st Century. If you give people three models to choose from with two colour options, you make the proposition simpler.

    But all other manufacturers are still depending on the old marketing model of offering a bewildering array of models to try and catch the entire market. Now, that model has failed already - because it doesn't work. The market is automatically diluted. So why are they still using it?

    speedriff [also above] has decided Steve Jobs is a "douche" because he's being "hardheaded" over Flash, while "Other manufacturers are giving AMOLED screens and are getting better and better."

    Apple make more profit from all their products than anyone else. One way they do this is by waiting until they can demand a very high proportion of a large enough production of a component [NAND flash memory, screens etc] at the most competitive price, or can manufacture in-house [CPUs]. That's not just good business, it's vital for long term survival.

    Wait until June this year and we'll see the new iPhone with a longer [HD aspect ratio] OLED screen. And HTML5 is the future. in reality, Adobe are better candidates for the 'douche' epithet here. If Flash had fewer issues, maybe Apple would add it.

    What you need to understand is that Apple is better at seeing, predicting and exploiting the WHOLE picture, than any other company in this game. And anyone who seriously thinks a disparate group of not for profit developers and a market full of lazy manufacturers with a 19th Century sales mentality are going to win this one, is simply not even looking at it properly.

    You really think so? I don't think Apple has done anything exceptional. They built off of their popular iPod brand. Any company could do the same..unfortunately not every company has something as popular as iPod. Apple's entre into the smartphone market was guaranteed from the start.

    In your post, all I see is you ranting about the superiority of Apple while downplaying potential competition by just overlooking what they have done thus far. In our case, competition is healthy because if it were up to people like you, we would have to accept an iPhone 4g with the same specs as an iPhone 3GS. Yes, I am greatly overexaggerating but I hope you see my point.

    Apple will do very little unless they are pressured to do a lot. I guess you missed my point where I said Apple does this on a regular basis with all of their items. The last to implement anything new is not something they do because they are an epithet of marketing. They do it because they can.





    Multimedia
    Oct 26, 09:38 AM
    Many of the applications that graphics, audio, and video producers use do take advantage of the extra power. It just happens differently than one might think -- it has via better multitasking. It is up to the user to learn how to use quad and eight core boxes to improve production.

    We've been learning this technique for the past year with PowerMac Quad Core and are blown away by how much more work we accomplish.

    DJOOn the video front, crushing video down to mp4 files is a two stage process which each use 3-4 cores. Hosing an 8-core Mac Pro will be no problem. Those of you who think that 8-cores is a lot and crazy have no experience with multi-core applications and the idea of running multiple instances of even single core applications simultaneously. You are going to have to begin to RETHINK how you execute your workflow - i.e. the ORDER in which you initiate processes - to get the most bang out of an 8-core Mac Pro and to begin learning how to get more work done in far less time than you do today.
    I could not disagree with you more. Our G5 and Mac Pro Quads give us an extra production hour, at least, per day, using many of the apps you mentioned above. It is up to the user the know how to push these boxes.

    Just today, we processed 8.7 Gig of Photoshop documents (high res art scans from a lambda flatbed of 4x8 foot originals at 300 dpi -- i know the artist was crazy, but it is what we GOT.) -- We open all this data over 20 docs, changed RGB to CMYK, adjusted color, resized to a normal size, sharpened, added masks and saved. We did all this in 40 minutes -- that is 2 minutes per average size doc of 600MB.

    Are you really going to tell me that my G5 Dual 2.7 could hang like this.

    No Way -- We had activity monitor open -- Photoshop used an average of 72% off ALL FOUR PROCESSORS.

    We did use safari at the same time to download a template for the art book (250 MG) and we had a DVD ripping via Mac the Ripper as well.

    Quad Core Rules. Soon to be OCTO.Thank you for both those posts. I have felt pretty alone on these 8-core threads thus far. Glad to finally see someone else who understands and can explain so well why 8-cores is still not going to be enough joining in on these discussions.

    Any of you who don't think a 16-core Mac Pro will be a hit in a year can really only be into word processing. :p





    sblasl
    Nov 2, 08:25 PM
    Sorry, still trying to get up to speed on all of this intel stuff...:o





    rdowns
    Mar 25, 10:13 AM
    PS Marriage is a privilege not a right.



    Ah yes, the old, call it a privilege when you try to deny it to a class of people and not a right trick. :rolleyes: